BLANK MOMENTS

BLOGGING & WRITING IDEAS?


Usually I don't have a problem to find ideas or things to do, but the last few days have me thinking , I don't know if writing blog for CurvyGirls is necessary  Then I shake my head and lose the fog and it is clear more women- especially curvy gals need to share their ideas.   .

Why? Well  I think it is really important to let other women see and know that they are important and can be fashionable and stylish too. It is  important for the younger girls to know not all models are XS or look like the photos in the  magazines.
.

LIVING IN A CITY THAT WAS NOT A FASHION HUB ( LIKE NEW YORK)

I still loved the idea wearing something unique. From my white leather boots and coat or a pair of floral embroidered boots, or a red pleather skirt set.
Well I  think you know what I mean.


Those things are now the fashion  trends of today- white boots, floral boots and red is everywhere.











Now it is so easy to share via the blogs or instagram the fashions and street styles that have a big influence on our style choices.

The fashion choices are endless for all women. curves or not.









fotos via pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SIMPLE CHANGE - beauty matters

THE PLUS SIDE OF FASHION

THE PERFECT - OUTDOOR HIKING RAINWEAR / FASHION