THE PERFECT - OUTDOOR HIKING RAINWEAR / FASHION


APRIL SHOWERS...... MAKE THAT MAY SHOWERS

Hi everyone, been a while since I last posted, but really with lockdowns wasn't much to share . Fashions were all about comfort and loungewear . How many loungewear posts can one look at. But now that we are finally over lockdowns and travel is soon possible , there are things to look forward to. Like getting outdoors, going for hikes or camping. 

We have had a mixed bag of weather  lately, some hot days followed by cooler, then rainy days. Its actually nice to have some rain. I like how fresh the air is after a good downpour.  

One thing needed for such unusual weather is a decent jacket : I don't mind to be out in the rain, so long as I have the right jacket or coat. I like  a hooded one that covers one well and protects your head.

I use to have  a  longer nylon  jacket with a concealed hood hidden in the collar , which was nice and compact for travel and didn't look like  sportswear.  But now  I wanted one with some extras.

I found a great one with all the things needed for hiking or the outdoors. Deep pockets, nice hood , drawstrings to tighten waist area and sleeve closures . So really perfect for windy, rainy days.

Also , I like it to be a bit more roomy for the extras under, a sweater or fleece vest if it happens to get colder. 


MY PICK

the colour is very nice a deep red rust shade , plus the fact it has zipper and snap closures makes it an ideal outdoor jacket and raincoat. It is also a bit longer so covers down to above the knees on me. 

All ready for  the great outdoor this summer. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SIMPLE CHANGE - beauty matters

THE PLUS SIDE OF FASHION