SUMMER SANDALS - Fashion


Stylish Sandals for Summer

Are you a shoe lover?

Ideally probably the best sandals we like to wear is something flat, maybe with a 
slight heel and easy to slip on.  Nothing to tight that pinches the toes
or is uncomfortable.



Here are a few pairs of sandals that I like to wear .
The silver flip flops I liked  for the detail with the
silver buckles, they are okay to wear around the house or for
stepping out for coffee, but not great for real walking in.
For one thing I am not keen on anything wedged between my toes.
It digs in so is really uncomfortable.  So I am not a flip flop girl!

The other 2 pairs have a slight wedge, are comfortable
as you can't feel any stones , a bonus ! Plus
I can't wear a totally flat shoe.
They both have a rubber sole, so no slipping.
The strappy one has a back zipper and looks bit
like a grecian shoe when worn.

The other pair with the cut out design is the easiest to slip on, there are no
buckles to do up, it has a stretchy band  across the top
so that makes it nice to slip on.

Both pairs I got 2 years ago on a special deal.
I can't even remember the shop, but I am glad I 
bought them. 

These are just  a few pairs of shoes I
wear, for a simple casual look.


What are some of your favourites sandals you
like to wear?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SIMPLE CHANGE - beauty matters

THE PLUS SIDE OF FASHION

THE PERFECT - OUTDOOR HIKING RAINWEAR / FASHION