GOING FOR NY.FASHIONS

THE  N.Y. FASHION WEEK LOOKS -- DEFINITELY CAN WEAR.

I have been looking at some of the great fashions from the fall fashion week and I am really excited to see the styles really natural  and things one can wear now or later.


Some of the looks from designers  Beckham, Kors, Furstenberg, lim or Sui  make me feel like i need to go shopping  for a few pieces. Starting  with these  -


RED  RED RED and more red,,,, what a surprise!

 Its bold , its sexy and its really head to toe. Can't ever have enough red really.
Simple red blouse or skirt or purse  if you don't feel comfortable in head to toe red. Though a red coat is ideal and perfect for now. 













DOING DENIM  or western look , I like  denim dresses  skirts  and the styles are something to last for years.

Darker denims are the style for the upcoming fall 
and my preferred color, a more slimming choice.












PLAIDS CLASSIC print I must say i like, be it just a scarf or purse, but in the darker shades is really smart and a bit preppy looking. Great for winter , fall, or early spring. 











SHEARLINGS a Faux version works

A mix of colors or solids this is a perfect all winter look.  check my post for how I styled it.
It is a classic look that will always be part of the fashion looks.   and you can wear it with those
denims or plaids , even the leopard prints too. 












CHECK MY POSTS for some of my style ideas for inspiration -
Stylish looks for Valentines , Faux Fabulous,  Stylish polka dots



fotos credit . pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SIMPLE CHANGE - beauty matters

THE PLUS SIDE OF FASHION

THE PERFECT - OUTDOOR HIKING RAINWEAR / FASHION