SIMPLE DELICOUS DINNER

HATE COOKING?


I am not a fabulous cook , if a recipe has ingredients that I don't have on hand or more complicated then no thanks. I love chicken, vegetables and simple fast recipes.

A good  healthy dinner with few calories too.

Here is one of my favourites and trust me it is  - super simple -  to make and only 3 ingredients.
A chicken with salsa  and it is absolutely delicious.





Chicken Salsa Delight for one or more


  • Chicken breasts whole,  as many as you need 
  • Salsa medium,  ready made in jar  
  • Cheddar cheese slices


Place pieces of chicken breast in a baking dish 
Spoon salsa over, 
Top with slices of cheddar cheese.
Bake in oven  300F  for 20 to 30 minutes.  Cook chicken throughly and the cheese is melted.

Voila dinner tonight, simple and easy.

Serve with rice and enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SIMPLE CHANGE - beauty matters

THE PLUS SIDE OF FASHION

THE PERFECT - OUTDOOR HIKING RAINWEAR / FASHION