STYLISH COATS FOR WINTER

 A GOOD WINTER COAT  IS A INVESTMENT


My one love during the winter season is a nice stylish and warm winter coat.

And now is a great time to look for one as sales are on,

Here are a few of my favourite styles from casual or dressy looks.


THE NEUTRALS 

camel colour is most flattering on everyone.  Added fur trim makes it more luxurious.
Shearling a on trend fashion  and will last you years. 





THE PARKA


Can never go wrong with a parka, simple lines and hood is a must have. 
Longer or shorter version  take your pick











COLOUR ANYONE?


I must say I love a change of colour for winter. These 2 coats are my favourites.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SIMPLE CHANGE - beauty matters

THE PLUS SIDE OF FASHION

THE PERFECT - OUTDOOR HIKING RAINWEAR / FASHION