SPRING HAS ARRIVED - Style

THE FIRST DAY of SPRING


Don't you just love springtime?      Depending on where you are living someplaces are still freezing cold  and others are lucky enough to enjoy sunny, warm days. But where ever you live ...Happy Spring !












What is so wonderful with beginning of spring of course is the buds are starting to appear and it starts to warmup. But other then that it is the chance to shed the heavy winter wear and go  lighter and brighter.  Brighter colours are the one thing I like to wear .

A pop of color with  a pair of shoes, a jacket or purse can add a lot to your style.

SPLASHES OF COLOUR 

Something I like are pullovers when it is still chilly out . I like the rich warm colours that can made a outfit  more interesting and fun. Also it just makes me feel more fresh and happy. Yes fashion can have a big effect on a persons mood  I think.  I wear  a pop of colour under a biker jacket  with pair of slacks and ankle boots.   A a cute bag , round shapes are popular, this purse I got last year  and it is so versatile  - wear it with dresses, party looks and casual looks.  

So what is your springtime wardrobe? 


Share your comments with me.

Ciao lovelies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SIMPLE CHANGE - beauty matters

THE PLUS SIDE OF FASHION

THE PERFECT - OUTDOOR HIKING RAINWEAR / FASHION