A WEEKEND to RELAX

A WEEKEND WITH GEORGE

Hope everyone had a great weekend relaxing or going out. My weekend was definitely a quiet one ( the usual household chores boring stuff) but it was nice to have time to enjoy the beautiful warm spring weather.  IF it was not  so windy  I would have spent time outside in the garden.  One of my loves of springtime ....the spring flowers.. but with the extremely windy conditions no thanks.

GETTING COMFORTABLE

SO what I did was find some movies to watch , books to read and just chill  in something comfortable.  I am sure most of us have days like that - where we just  want relax  in something comfortable.

My favourite lounging outfits are my pair of yoga pants  and top , a silk slip or old faithful lounge coat for the chilly mornings.  That is what weekends are about sometimes, just to RELAX.





So tell me. What is your weekend comfort outfit  on days when you want to relax?





SOME OTHER IDEAS

A GREAT SWEATSHIRT 






SILKY STYLE  KIMONO GOWN or NIGHTSHIRTS


                                              


NIGHT SHIRT SATIN


IDEAL LOUNGE SETS


LOUNGE SETS

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SIMPLE CHANGE - beauty matters

THE PLUS SIDE OF FASHION

THE PERFECT - OUTDOOR HIKING RAINWEAR / FASHION