CLOSET CURE// fashion

I am certain by now everyone has heard of the Kondo effect. .  The organizational guru that has written books about how to declutter our places and life.

I really think what helps  the most is being ORGANIZED  and keeping things in one spot.
It makes life so much easier to find things when you need it. Whether it is your clothing, medicines,
or documents.

When it comes to clothing  I can remember my mom would take all the winter wear out of the closets from coats , sweaters and wools items, those would be placed into a garment hanger with cedar balls to prevent moths devouring them.  Then the summer or spring items would be hung.

So this idea was one I have tried to follow, but living in a smaller space it makes it a bit challenging. Luckily I have extra closet space , that is separated and I hang the coats, and dresses in.  The other part is for blazers tops blouses etc,  or the lighter pieces. And it works well, but it is getting over stuffed or hard to see  what there is. Reason being I double hang pieces together.
like color pieces together  black items or grey items on one hanger.

But really what is needed is a drawer unit that hold the smaller lighter pieces.

I would love a walk in closet , with those drawers and pullouts. Some of the closets below would
definitely suit me.  A gorgeous light fixture, place to put purses and shoes and a lot of light.
A girls dream closet, don't you think?

How do you keep your closet organized, have you been on the Kondo declutter mode?
Lets hear some of your ideas or tips  or your ideal closet.



DREAM CLOSETS







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SIMPLE CHANGE - beauty matters

THE PLUS SIDE OF FASHION

THE PERFECT - OUTDOOR HIKING RAINWEAR / FASHION