SPRING IN OUR STEP - Fashions

-- SIX SHOES for SPRING --
IT DEFINITELY FEELS LIKE SPRING

I am so so glad once the days are longer and the temperature rises. 
The moment that temperatures get above 10 then i feel like its time to
bring out the more open shoes, let the feet breathe so to speak.  

Another thing is I love shoes, just wish I had a bigger closet to keep them.
Well perhaps I should invest under bed storage, then voila problem solved.

Meanwhile, I have my eye on some fun shoes for summer-
some are unique designs  that are really interesting.
Check out the heels on some these shoes.


Great golden heels, a slip on shoe to die for...... love it.





A interesting TWISTED heel, another
shoe I love.




A classic take on the Chanel design.



Lets try a ANIMAL print , shall we?
Animal prints are really versatile with many outfits.



A perfect yellow sling back heel , dress them up or down.





images via ASOS





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SIMPLE CHANGE - beauty matters

THE PLUS SIDE OF FASHION

THE PERFECT - OUTDOOR HIKING RAINWEAR / FASHION