THE IMPORTANCE OF.... /Lifestyle - Health

#This post is one I thought i have to write and share , because for me and many woman it is
a VERY crucial matter.

There is so much talk on blogs and the fashion industry about  plus size woman,  or about body positivity.
I am like many woman that has had issues with weight  and this even when i was younger was not a problem , not until perhaps late teens when we become more self conscious about ones shape or size.
I would think i was to heavy if i looked at photos taken as a teenager, but the fact was I was not overweight , it was just my critical view that made me feel that way.  As young girls our bodies change and our shape.  AND THIS IS NORMAL!



But more important is to keep HEALTHY.  I just recently read an article about a  beautiful model (plus size) who was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. The thing that struck me was she was very young, but when she went to doctors with her issue , she was told she needed to work out, lose weight - the usual comments a woman will hear. The doctors told her take some painkillers only!  This is unbelievable-  but sadly very true for many young women. Their pain or issues are ignored until the problem is sometimes not curable. In her case her problem was left to late and she died at the age of 30.
Her model name was Elly Mayday.  

I have known many women who have that have encountered the same problem of being told to take painkillers, or its nothing to worry about. I myself have had similar issues, so i can understand.
BUT THIS I  WILL TELL ANY WOMAN THAT IS HAVING A MEDICAL ISSUE -

DO NOT IGNORE IT:  YOUR BODY IS TELLING YOU SOMETHING.
AND IF YOU GET NO ANSWERS FROM A DOCTOR  ; FIND ANOTHER ONE!!!
DO NOT LEAVE IT!!!

I can compare it to a car, when the lights start to flash  it is indicating there is something wrong.
You don't leave it and hope the problem goes away. You get it fixed.  We all get our car checked regularly.

So we  should do the same for our BODIES - GET CHECKED REGULARLY!! 
This applies for VERY WOMAN.


So on this note, girls take care of your bodies and your health.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SIMPLE CHANGE - beauty matters

THE PLUS SIDE OF FASHION

THE PERFECT - OUTDOOR HIKING RAINWEAR / FASHION