PERFECT PLUS - blog


A NEW LOOK OR NEW IDEAS


When I started this blog i was debating whether to write it as the Average  or  Plus Size perspective.
As most women are over the size 14 and that is considered plus. I really do not care for labels
and size categories. I find it more of a way to make women feel more self conscious about their
looks . For me that is really something I hate.

For myself my weight was not really a problem when i was younger , but as one ages our bodies
change.(especially after babies or illness)  So of course my shape is no longer the same as when a , 18  or 20s year old and of course over time bodies can be more curvy or fuller.   So maybe the analogy of
a full bottle of wine that has aged is better. Women are like a fine wine , they get better as they age!



 

So Perfect Plus  style came to be and I am happy to be able  to share inspiration for woman of all sizes and shapes. I try to mix vintage with new, secondhand or sustainable.


The blog is one way to share ideas, fashions, and many other things of interest.  The sustainability fashion , is one I think is also very  important, or the idea of shopping our closets, from the capsule wardrobe idea. So this is an adventure in fashion.

It is so important to know there are many women and girls that are not comfortable about
their bodies ( me included) Like the saying; we are our own worst enemies. We can be to hard on
ourselves at times and even to judgemental or to much a perfectionist.

So my goal is to make give woman a new perspective on styling their bodies in fashions that
work and will make one feel fabulous.

Follow along on this fashion adventure with me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SIMPLE CHANGE - beauty matters

THE PLUS SIDE OF FASHION

THE PERFECT - OUTDOOR HIKING RAINWEAR / FASHION