EASY SUMMER DRESS - Fashion, shopping

FINALLY IT ARRIVED

In one of my last posts about summer dresses and my online shopping experience, the items I was waiting for never arrived, but this week the package FINALLY arrived. I was looking for
some midi length dresses which I find the most
coolest and comfortable when it is so unbearably hot - also
anything in cotton was important.

So I was delighted to finally get it, try on the items . The one piece I found was a simple midi dress,
t-shirt style with a  flounced bottom , plus it was 100% Cotton. .It is a little more a fun and feminine style.   Perfect for the hot summer days we are having .

I also was looking for a good size tote for summer ,
 the straw style bags are always great for summer.  I found one that is the right size, with long and short handles. What a great idea! Love that it has that, if you like to carry it either way -  over your shoulder or by handle.
( similar to those pricey Loewe bags)





An EASY, BREEZY ♥ ⛱SUMMER STYLE


A great pair of wedge shoes or a flat pair of sandals.


KEEPING it SIMPLE or DRESSED UP

you can add a nice larger bracelet , sunhat and sunglasses to dress it more-
think its a perfect run around dress for shopping, going to market, or
a quick lunch out. 
_________________


PS; the dress sadly is to big, even in my normal size , so need get smaller size
also its maxi length on me.... some thing to consider when buying midi and the
model is 5,10.  ,  so need to shorten it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SIMPLE CHANGE - beauty matters

THE PLUS SIDE OF FASHION

THE PERFECT - OUTDOOR HIKING RAINWEAR / FASHION