SOME THINGS CANt do WITHOUT// beauty

THE THINGS I CANT LIVE WITHOUT

I was sitting in the bedroom and looking at the nite table thinking really there are some things
I can not do without.  I suppose we all keep our phones close and other things.
And then I thought , when i was sick the items i needed were really all i needed to keep myself in
relative okay appearance. But really they are things I love and would not go anywhere without them.




Here are some of my Beauty items that I use regularly.

A good  moisturizer creme, 
(my go to one is Nivea creme) an inexpensive creme that is good for night use.
 Use it on hands , face , where there is dry skin.

Fragrance cologne or perfumes  and a body lotion
I like that they are of the  same fragrance - 
don't like to mix the smells.

Nail polish, nail clippers and tweezers
for the chipped nail and the occasional hair.

Mirror , lipstick , a bronzer and brush -
 always need some color and the lips and cheeks are a good place to start.

Hairbrush and velcro rollers a definite necessity . 









We all have certain things we can't do without!

What are some of your must have necessities?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SIMPLE CHANGE - beauty matters

THE PLUS SIDE OF FASHION

THE PERFECT - OUTDOOR HIKING RAINWEAR / FASHION